When a new transaction code is added to your PMS, it must also be added to the Dstat configuration. To do that, follow these steps in Dstat:
- Click Setup, then Input Screen Configuration from the menus. Or, use this button as a shortcut:
- Click on the appropriate tab where the new item should be added.
- Click on the row below where you want to add the new transaction code.
- In the top left of the Dstat screen, click Options, then Insert a Row Before the Current Row.
- Complete the fields and then hit OK.